- Publisher name - Name of the publisher.
- Platform- CMS used.
- Whitelisted domains- Managing multiple domains through one AT account. The subscriptions created in all of the whitelisted domains would be available in one AT account.
- JWToken - Useful only if the customer uses a third party CMS and not Bold. If they use bold as their CMS, they need not worry about JWT. It would work out of the box.
Users and roles:
- Users part of the client team can be given access to the AT dashboard here.
- Users should sign up on the AT dashboard once post which they would be listed in Users and roles-> clicking on grant access would give them access to AT dashboard.
Owner/ Admin: If a user is given owner access, they would be able to configure payment gateways in AT.
- Admin - They would be able to generate reports. Would not be able to access account info including Payment gateway and so on.