You can use SEO Metadata for Search Engine Optimization for each story. This ensures the search engines crawl through the story content so that it is displayed in the search results.
Smart use of this feature will give your story maximum exposure to search engines, and thereby give you the widest readership.
To specify SEO metadata for a story:
- In the Workspace, open a story to edit.
- Click the Manage button.
- Scroll down to the SEO portion
- Specify the Meta Title, Meta Description, and Meta Keywords in the appropriate boxes.
- Meta Title: The title of the story as it should appear on the search engine results page. The title is used by search engine to crawl.
- Meta Description: The text that appears below the meta title of the story in the search engine results page.
- Meta Keywords: Keywords, readers may use to search for the topic/subject of this story.