Metype Release Note - 19th June 2023
Metype to allow widgets in different languages for two different websites within the same MT account
Publishers requested to have Metype Widget to support different languages for their two different websites (English and Bangla) within the same Metype account.
With the introduction of this change, publishers having different websites of different languages would be able to use the same Metype Account with the Metype Widget supporting different languages.
Note: As of now, the team has added support for English, Arabic, and Bangla. However, if the publisher wants to use any other language they can reach out to us requesting for List of common words that need to be translated and then they can translate the words and can share the document with us. Metype Team will add the language to the code which will allow publishers to use the language in the widget.
Metype Release Note - 12th April 2023
Moderator Role Changes: It was identified that after a comment has been approved by one moderator, the same comment is marked as spam by another moderator and then approved. This was affecting a few publishers' final equation when they calculate the moderator's remuneration.
Below modifications were made to the Moderator role in Metype
1. The moderator should not be able to spam comments approved by another moderator
2. The moderator should not be able to trash comments approved by another moderator
3. The moderator should not be able to restore comments trashed by another moderator
4. The moderator should not be able to spam comments trashed by another moderator
5. The moderator should not be able to approve comments spammed by another moderator
6. The moderator should not be able to perform multiple actions at the same time which is moderated by another moderator
7. The moderator can delete a comment if it has been approved by himself
8. The moderator should be able to restore a comment if it has been trashed by himself